1) Jake Coker will throw for less than 200 yards.
2) Kelvin Taylor will rush for at least 75 yards.
3) Treon Harris will complete fewer than 50% of his passes.
4) Derrick Henry will rush for at least 100 yards.
5) Alabama won’t score more than 30 points.
6) Florida will score a touchdown, somehow, some way.
7) Florida will put together a drive of 50 yards or more.
8) Alabama will force at least two turnovers.
9) Florida will run a trick play.
10) Alabama will win, but Florida will cover the 17.5 point spread.
Projection: Alabama 24, Florida 7