1) Treon Harris will throw for less than 150 yards.
2) Kelvin Taylor will rush for over 100 yards.
3) A Florida tight end will catch a touchdown pass.
4) Dalvin Cook will rush for under 100 yards.
5) Sean Maguire will be responsible for at least two turnovers.
6) Treon Harris will be also responsible for at least two turnovers.
7) Austin Hardin will make a field goal.
8) Florida and FSU will combine for under 500 yards of total offense
9) This will be even uglier than the 2011 Florida-FSU game.
10) Despite what could very well be a horrifically ugly game, you should still watch it because Florida will pull it out in the end. I think.
Projection: Florida 17, FSU 7